17" Regal Dressage Saddle, Wide tree
SADDLES ARE AVAILABLE FOR 5 CALENDAR DAY TRIALS WITH A FULL DEPOSIT PAYABLE VIA ETRANSFER (CANADIAN CUSTOMERS) OR PAYPAL (US CUSTOMERS). IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A SADDLE ON TRIAL, YOU MUST REQUEST A TRIAL BY EMAIL US AT: THETACKTROVE@GMAIL.COM
SADDLES PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE ARE DEEMED SOLD AND FINAL SALE. Shipping is available across North America (Canada/USA) at the buyer's expense. Shipping will NOT be added at the time of placing your order due to the heavy/bulky nature of the saddle. If you would like a quote, please email us.
For further details regarding saddle trials please click here.
Excellent used condition Regal dressage saddle
- 17" seat (stamped 17.5" but this feels like a 17" when sat in)
- Removable Velcro blocks
- Wide tree which can be adjusted by a saddle fitter. Measures 6" dot to dot.
- 15.75" flap length
- Wool flocked
- Wide channel measures 3" in the middle
- One owner since purchased new. Was custom made for the original owner. Made for a wide-backed Quarter Horse with low withers
- Comes with Regal stirrup leathers, and standard stirrup irons